Saturday, April 26, 2014

The whole team is here in Casa! (Laurie Miller)

Today, the last of our team members arrived. I was worried because last night, all but four people had come, and three of those four were my teammates. I was hoping I wouldn't have to see our client alone on Monday. But Lauren arrived late yesterday, Michael came at about 2am today, and Prashant arrived at 3pm today.

So all 15 of us are here - we had a great round of introductions and gift exchanging. The team members are so generous. We now each have magnets & sweets from Croatia, chocolates from Switzerland, an Austin & a Brazil key chain, beautiful hand towels and cards made from Obi from Japan, maple syrup from just outside Boston, an IBM Montpellier hat, and I brought quilted bookmarks. 

After introductions we went to "lunch" at around 4pm and then walked till 9pm. Some of the group (not I!) are going out at 10pm for drinks for the evening.






Tomorrow we are doing a 'heavy duty' tour of Casa, and then early Monday morning we're heading to the IBM office to meet the folks there, before heading to our respective clients.
#ibmcsc #ibmcscmorocco5

1 comment:

  1. Following you every day team! Thanks for sharing this. And also please tweet about the experience, so I can follow you there. Nice pictures, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete